Saturday, 5 March 2016

My New Internship at LuxebyMinihaha&co.!

Hello Lovelies!

Well today has just been lovely!

I have been given the amazing opportunity to work with luxury wedding and event planning company, Luxe by Minihaha &co. as her PR & Marketing Intern!

Minihaha is a certified Wedding and Events planner based in Leeds with over 5 years of experience in planning and organisation. She works tirelessly to ensure that your wedding is the best day of your life.

I was immediately attracted to this role as I could almost feel the passion through the computer when I visited her website. I'm very interested in weddings anyway and can't wait to learn more!

So next time we speak I will doing lots of amazing stuff and learning about the ins and outs of the beautiful wedding industry!

Aren't I lucky?!

Thanks for reading!


Jx

If you're planning a wedding or are interested in the services we offer please visit the website

www.luxebyminihaha.co.uk

or follow us on Twitter - @luxebyminihaha 







2 comments:

Saira Bashir said...

Congratulations lovely!! It sounds like such a fab opportunity and I wish you the best of luck with it !

Saira
www.throughtheglitterglass.wordpress.com
xo

Joanna Xiourouppa said...

Thank you sweetie! I'm really excited! Xxx