Monday, 15 February 2016

Sheet Mask Review;

Hello Lovelies!

Today's post going to be about the latest skincare craze - sheet masks! Everyone is wearing them, Youtubers and celebrities are calling them the 'holy grail' product, so I thought I'd test it out!

I got mine from high street retailer Superdrug, and it was a complete bargain at £1.29!

There are lots of different types of sheet masks on offer including hydration and purifying (as seen below).


As you guys know, I get terrible breakouts and I'm trying to look after my skin as much as possible. The masks are cold and refreshing, with the purifying one smelling like peppermint! 

I loved the feeling on my face, and the different ingredients made my skin tingle and feel fresh. 


Excuse the scary mask face, they aren't the cutest things to wear - you look a bit like a ghost. 

I liked how clean my skin felt after the 5 minutes but the purifying one made my skin sting a little which is a definite con of these. 

It's also nice to have 5 minutes to relax while you wear your sheet mask - especially after a long day of uni/work/life. 

I'd recommend looking at the recommended skin type shown on the packet, I have very dry skin on my face so the hydration one was more up my street than the purifying one. 


Why don't you guys go buy some, try it out and let me know what you think?


Thanks for reading, 



Jx

No comments: