Thursday, 4 February 2016

My Little Surprise...

Hello Lovelies!

Now if you follow me on Twitter you'll see on the 1st of February I was tweeting about 'something amazing' that had happened that day - and today I'm going to tell you what!

I have been offered the amazing opportunity to do work experience with John Lewis's Fashion Communications Team...in LONDON!

The placement is for 2 weeks and I will be living my dream of being a real Fashion PR for a while!

I'll let you know closer to the time about more details but right now I thought I would just soak it in and try and calm down, because this is the best thing I've ever been offered.

I've cried and screamed (much to the alarm of my neighbours) and can't wait to experience all that John Lewis's Head Office has to offer!


Thanks for reading!



Jx

No comments: