Saturday, 6 February 2016

Beauty Edit: The Brown Lip;

Hello Lovelies!

Today's post is all about my favourite beauty trick at the moment; the brown lip!

Now, I know brown isn't always the colour that people go for when they think of lipsticks especially when we're going into spring.

But this colour is the perfect statement to pair with a white shirt and a really simple eye make up. I also find that my skin tone and hair look amazing with this colour - so this one is a definite must for redheads out there!

Lip Liner:

MAC Morning Coffee is my dream at the moment. This reddy-brown is the perfect liner for this dark lip. Although it's a MAC liner, it's quite moisturising and lasts a while.


Lipstick: 

Now I have two for this...and shock it doesn't include Kylie Jenner's Lip Kit which everyone seems to be obsessing over at the moment.

First one is more expensive and it's MAC Verve lipstick. When I bought Morning Coffee, the artist also applied Verve to my lips and this lipstick made my lips feel moisturised and looked so great with my pale skin and red hair. You can buy this lipstick at MAC online or in store.

My second one is a high street brand that can do no wrong. Rimmel's Kate Moss Nudes collection in shade 48. This rich dark brown is perfect on all skin tones and is so velvety soft that I want to wear all day everyday. You can buy these lipsticks in Superdrug for £5.49 in the UK.



This lipstick to me is definitely a statement part of your make up and I'm a firm believer of  "If you have a lot on your eyes, don't put loads on your lips" so as you can see in the photographs, I've kept my eyes natural so the lips really stand out. 

Don't be afraid to try something new guys!! 


Thanks for reading,


Jx


No comments: