Monday, 25 January 2016

Vogue's 73 Questions Tag;

Hello Lovelies!

Today's post is going to be a tag that I stole from my sister Ellie that she did on her blog. As a huge fan of Vogue, I love watching these videos and learning more about a celebrity/public figure.

So here's my 73 questions!

1) What's your favourite movie? 
Jurassic Park 1,2 and 3.

2) Favourite movie in the past five years?
About Time - Such a great film, or Spectre because it blew my mind!

3) Favourite City?
Of the ones I've been to London, or the ones I'd like to visit, of course New York City.

4) A book you plan on reading?
The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown.

5) A book you read in school?
Blood Brothers.

6) Favourite TV show that is currently on?
How to get away with murder.

7) On a scale of 1 to 10 how excited about life are you right now?
Probably about a 7.

8) iPhone or Android?
iPhone.

9) Twitter or Instagram?
Twitter.

10) Who should everyone be following right now?
me! @joanna22x on Twitter

11) Whats your favourite food?
Yummy Pan Fried Salmon from Bistro Franc's. 

12) Least favourite food?
Marmite.

13) What do you love on your pizza?
Ham and pineapple.

14) Favourite drink?
Mocha from Caffe Nero.

15) Favourite dessert?
Pie or crumble...any flavour.

16) Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
Milk chocolate.

17) Coffee or tea?
Depends on how I feel.

18) What's your favourite band?
Coldplay.

19) Favourite solo artist?
Sia.

20) Favourite song?
'You and Me' by Lifehouse.

21) If you could sing a song with anyone who would it be?
Sia or Whitney Houston. Me, Ellie and Demi all have a love for Whit.

22) If you could master one instrument what would it be?
The piano.

23) Tattoos or piercings?
Both. I have 10 piercings and 3 tattoos.

24) If you had one tattoo where would it be?
I want the phrase, 'Words Matter' written on me somewhere.

25) How many tattoos do you want?
I already have 3, so one more to make it even.

26) To be or not to be?
To be.

27) Dogs or cats?
I have both, but I'm a cat lover.

28) Bird watching or whale watching?
Whale watching. Are you kidding me? I love whales.

29) Best gift you've ever received?
My orca plushie Namu, that Elliot got me for or first Valentine's Day. Oh and my tickets to see Book of Mormon - he's good at gifts.

30) Best gift you've ever given?
I gave my friend Caroline a 'feel better' set for Christmas which included lots of relaxing things and her favourite shampoo.

31) Last gift you gave a friend?
That gift ^^.

32) What's your favourite board game?
Cluedo.

33) Where's your favourite country to visit?
Cyprus.

34) Where was the last country you visited?
Scotland.

35) What country do you wish to visit?
Zanzibar, Canada, Bali, Maldives, Vietnam, USA, Australia.

36) What's your favourite colour?
I don't think I have one. Maybe Purple?

37) What's your least favourite colour?
Lime Green.

38) Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds.

39) Heels or flats?
Flats.

40) Pilates or yoga?
Pilates.

41) Jogging or swimming?
Swimming.

42) Best way to de-stress?
Watch some Family Guy and sleep.

43) If you had one super power what would it be?
Invisibility so I can scare the shit out of people.

44) what's the weirdest word in the English language? 
Crumplebottom.

45) Whats your favourite flower?
Peonies and Roses.

46) Do you like your handwriting?
Yes! It's legible and pretty.

47) When was the last time your cried? 
Last night - I get stressed.

48) Do you bake?
Sometimes, I like cake so much.

49) What is your least favourite thing about yourself?
That I overreact and cry over everything.

50) what is your most favourite thing about yourself?
My passion to do well.

51) who do you miss most?
My boyfriend and my family.

52) What are you listening to right now?
Next Door shouting at each other.

53) Favourite smell?
Greek Food Cooking..mmmm.

54) Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
Elliot at 3am!

55) Who was the last person you sent a text to?
Elliot again. Long distance relationships require communication!

56) A sport you wish you could play? 
Hockey, so I knew what was going on when Ell played.

57) What is your hair colour?
Redhead right here!

58) Eye colour?
Brown.

59) Scary films or happy endings?
Happy endings.

60) Favourite season?
Autumn when it's not too cold.

61) Three people, alive or dead, that you would like to have dinner with?
Carey Mulligan, Colin Firth and Juno Temple.

62) Hugs or kisses?
Kisses.

63) Rolling Stones or the Beatles? 
The Beatles. 

64) Where were you born? 
Walsall, England.

65) Where is the farthest you have been from home?
Cyprus.

66) Sweet or savoury?
Sweet!

67) Lipstick or lipgloss? 
Lipstick.

68) What book have you read again and again?
Bridget Jones.

69) Favourite bedtime story?
One you can make up.

70) What would be the title of your autobiography be?
Serendipity: How I came to be.

71) Favourite sound? 
Laughing.

72) Favourite animal?
Whale. 

73) Who is your girl crush?
Juno Temple or Nicole Kidman. 

So there you have it! 73 Questions with Joanna Xiourouppa. 

Please feel free to do this yourself! 

Thanks for reading, 


Jx

No comments: