Saturday, 23 January 2016

Lush review: Karma Bubble Bar

Hello Lovelies!

Today's post is going to be about my new obssesion, the Karma bubble bar.

As a self-described Lushie, I actually cannot believe that I haven't been into Lush since September ( I know, shoot me) so I thought it was high time I did.


At the time I wrote this post, Caroline and I went into Lush Liverpool to look at all the new Christmas products. Now I'm not one of those people who enjoys the strong smell of cinnamon and I was a little disheartened to see that most of their products included it, so I went searching through the bubble bars in hope I'd find something more my taste and that's when Caroline picked up Karma and told me to smell it.


It's a beautiful product, a indigo pyramid topped with gold glitter, and the smell is just unreal!

Its relaxing scents of patchouli and Lush's signature orange oil make this product a must-buy! The bath water goes a beautiful blue- indigo colour and makes me want to relax all night long.

Thanks for reading,


Jx

No comments: