Wednesday, 9 December 2015

Blogmas #9: Perfect Scents for Christmas

Hello Lovelies!

Today's post is about finding the perfect scent for Christmas, and no that doesn't smelling like cinnamon and gravy!

So I've put together a list of yummy candles, perfumes and anything else that I found that smelt gooooooood.

Enjoy!



1.) Kiss Air Candles - www.kiss-air.com @KissAirCandles

I found this company last month at The Ultimate Christmas Fair and have been wanting to post about them ever since. Kiss Air Candles make soy wax candles in the most beautiful scents, from cocktails (their mojito smells good) to their recent Christmas collection.

They have a huge range of different Christmas smells including Chocolate Orange and my favourite Cranberry and Orange. Each give you a small insight into the Christmas spirit and are good enough to eat!

2.) Jo Malone - Nutmeg & Ginger Cologne

This cologne was in the 'spicy' section of the Jo malone website and i thought that was extremely fitting for the festive season. Jo Malone describes it as 'unexpected and addictive' and man they are right! Go down to your nearest Jo Malone and try it for yourself!

3.) Yankee Candles

Of course Yankee Candles are a staple in most blogs around the world due to their extensive range of lovely smelling candles. They've got a whole load for the Christmas season including one called Christmas Day...I wonder if that one smells like turkey...

4.) Marc Jacobs - Daisy Collection

For me, the Marc Jacobs Daisy perfumes are a must have at Christmas probably because I always get one at Christmas (thanks mum and dad!) I have Daisy and Daisy Dream and I love both of them. There's so many to try that I definitely think there's going to be something for everyone!

5.) Febreze Fall/Holiday Collection

I don't how many of these are available in the UK but some of the Febreze scents for Christmas really are delicious! They include names like Apple Delish and Cranberry cheer, both of which sound yummy, snuggly and will definitely get you in the Christmas spirit!

So there we have it, my list of Christmas scents for your to fill your homes with Christmas cheer!

Do you have any classic Christmas smells that you love? Let me know!

Thanks for reading,


Jx









No comments: