Monday, 7 December 2015

Blogmas #6: Christmas Wishlist Beauty Edition

Hello Lovelies!

Today's post is going to be about all the make up products I have been eyeing over the season.

Of course I will not be getting all of these, but it's always nice to have a little look isn't it?

Anyway, let's take a look at what I love this Christmas!

1.) Charlotte Tilbury Lipsticks - any colour, any kind, just give them all to me.

2.) Charlotte Tilbury Foundation - CT's Magic Foundation is just something else. Stays on really well, beautiful colour, doesn't go cakey. Sadly as a student it's a little out of my price range, so I'll have to continue asking for samples before big events (cheeky devil aren't I?)

3.) Benefit Hoola bronzer - This is an old product but man I love it. The colour is just perfect, not too orange, not too pale and it has incredible staying power. 10/10

4.) Urban Decay Naked Palette - My sister Ellie has one of these and it started my love affair with the Urban Decay pallettes. It's so pretty, and the colours all compliment my eyes and it literally never runs out!


So there you have it guys, a small list of what beauty products I have been loving.

But due to limited funds I shall not be buying *sighs*

Thanks for reading,


Jx

No comments: