Monday, 7 December 2015

Blogmas #5: Clothes Show Live

Hello Lovelies!

I'm very sorry that all my blog posts are a bit jumbled! I have had to have a little rest and now working harder than ever!

So on Saturday I went to Birmingham NEC to be a blogger at Clothes Show Live, which was my first ever press accreditation!

I was so excited to see behind the scenes and to see all the great offers the Clothes Show has!


I met some very stylish girlies at the Clothes Show who had some gorgeous outfits to share with me!

Eleanor, 15, from Stroud was wearing these gorgeous tailored dungarees by Topshop and a turtle neck from H&M.


And Sarah, 24, from Bedford was wearing this beautiful dress from Dorothy Perkins. I love the colours and they complimented her skin tone wonderfully.


Thank you girls for letting me take photographs of you! I hope you both had a lovely day! 

I also got to experience the Graduate Catwalk which shows up and coming designers from UK universities. They were all very impressive and I can't wait to see them on famous catwalks one day! 


The Blogger's Bar was also a huge excitement, with lots of yummy food and lovely bloggers I made friends with! Go follow my lovely bloggers on Twitter: @cherriesbeauty and @unwrittenchloee 

Overall I had an amazing day and can't wait to do it all again next year! I will also be hosting a giveaway from some things I was given at the Clothes Show and details will be on that later on!


Thanks for reading,


Jx



No comments: