Friday, 4 December 2015

Blogmas #4: A Christmas Surprise!

Hello Lovelies!

Blogmas #4! I'm impressed I got this far, I give up very easily!

Today's post has been in the works for a very long time but today's the day that I tell you what I'm going to be doing this weekend.

So at the start of May this year I applied for press accreditation at the Clothes Show Live, a huge event that happens every December near my hometown.

As some of your devoted readers will know, I went last year and had an absolute ball so I thought

'Hey, why not apply for a press pass this year?'

So I did.

Months went by and I completely forgot about the show and began to knuckle down at second year when I got an email saying my application had been approved. Safe to say I freaked out.

Yes you heard it here first...

Diary of a PR Girl is going to Clothes Show Live this weekend!!

And I'm taking you along with me via Snapchat and Twitter!

So add me on snapchat: joanna_prgirl
And follow me on Twitter: @joanna22x

So you can come behind the scenes with me at one of the biggest fashion and beauty events of the season!

Hope to see some of you there!

Thanks for reading,


Jx

No comments: