Wednesday, 2 December 2015

Blogmas #2: The Christmas Tag

Hello Lovelies!

Blogmas Day 2 and today I thought I'd do the Christmas tag to get me into the Christmas mood!

So I'm sat here with a gingerbread man and a hot chocolate - bring on the questions!

1: What's your favourite holiday movie?

Love Actually. Purely because I have a love for Colin Firth that I cannot explain.

2: What's your favourite Christmas colour?

I think Red is the ultimate Christmas colour. Red lipstick, red dresses, red wrapping paper, everything red. Except wine, white wine.

3: Do you like to stay in your pjs or dress up for Christmas?

It depends if people are coming over, sometimes we get clothing for Christmas and we try them on and then end up wearing it for the rest of the day.

4: If you could only buy one person a present this year who would it be?

I'd do a joint present for my mom and dad. They have really helped me out this year and my entire life really, so they deserve presents more than anyone else.

5: Do you open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?

In the morning! That's the most exciting time to open them! I don't know anyone who opens their gifts on Christmas Eve...

6: Have you ever built a gingerbread house?

Yes. Badly. So badly in fact I think we had to put tooth picks in it for balance. Although I'd quite like to make one again this year...

7: What do you like to do on your Christmas Break?

See my family, hang out with Elliot, eat a lot of food and sleep.

8: Any Christmas Wishes?

I wish for everyone in my life to be happy and healthy and to have a great 2016.

9: Favourite Christmas Smell

Melted chocolate or a warm mince pie.

10:  What is most important to you about the Holidays?

Being with people. I miss my family terribly while I'm away at uni,so Christmas has become really important these past few years.

11: Have you ever made a snowman?

I have years ago, but sadly we don't get as much snow as we used to...damn global warming!

12: Candy Cane or Gingerbread men?

Gingerbread 100%. I don't like candy canes, they just taste so weird to me.

13: What's your favourite Holiday drink?

Hot chocolate and recently I've become a prosecco lover, so that'll be a new thing this Christmas.




So there's my version of the Christmas tag. I nominate anyone else who fancies doing this tag!

Thanks for reading!


Jx

No comments: