Wednesday, 16 December 2015

Blogmas #16: I need a break!

Hello Lovelies!

Trying to make sure that I post almost everyday now, since I missed 12,13 and 14 of my Blogmas (sorry)!

University is over tomorrow so I'll have some time to relax and calm down a bit after the hectic first semester I've been having.

SECOND YEAR IS HARD!

But so far I've gotten good marks on all my work and I'm hoping that the stress will eventually pay off. Sometimes I feel like I have no time to just chill out and my sleeping pattern has gone back to late nights and late mornings - something I desperately want to get rid of!

I'm going home tomorrow too - I cannot wait to get into the Christmas Spirit!

I'm sorry the posts are so short - but work is calling me again!

Speak to you tomorrow!

Thanks for reading,


Jx

No comments: