Tuesday, 15 December 2015

Blogmas #15: Style Edit - The Glitter Dress

Hello Lovelies!

Sorry for not posting very much, I've had a lot on my plate with interning, uni work and just the overall stress of Christmas!
But I'm back now, and today's post is going to be about what to wear to that all important Christmas Party.

It seems like everyone is going to a party at some point over the holidays and the month of December is lovingly known as 'Party Season' by all fashion outlets.

So today i'm going to help you become the Belle of the Staff 'Do with help from some high street shops of course!

Going for Glitter:

I am sure all of you have seen that glitter is the go-to for all fashion magazines. So I have scoured the internet for all my favourite glittery and sparkly pieces that are guaranteed to wow at the parties!
 New Look has really outdone itself this year with it's glamorous party dress covered in metallic fabric and sequins. My favourites include this black sequin number and this silver high neck bodycon - both of these will make you the centre of attention!

H and M also are also jumping on the sequined bandwagon with their party looks this season and this dress is giving all the 80's with its flared sleeves and sexy back.

Top gave gone for a slightly different colour scheme with this bronze shimmer dress - but I totally dig it! You'd feel like a Greek Goddess in that thing!

So there's my take on the Glitter dresses of 2015 and I definitely think everyone should be purchasing one.

Thanks for reading,


Jx

No comments: