Friday, 27 November 2015

John Lewis Beauty/Fashion Event;

Hello Lovelies!

As you know I've started an internship with online publication 'My Liverpool Life' as a content writer/internal blogger.

Since they are pretty high up on the guest list for lots of events in Liverpool, my week has been really busy, going to lots of events and writing about them for the website - which has been so much fun!

However last night I think was the best night of all, when I was asked to go to a Fashion and Beauty Event in John Lewis Liverpool, featuring the likes of Charlotte Tilbury, Clarins and their new fashion concept 'Loved & Found'.

The Loved & Found concept presents an edited selection of existing and new brands across womenswear, beauty, homewares and technology, providing customers with an interpretation of the latest trends and lifestyle directions which are truly unique.

There are several new brands being introduced as part of Loved & Found, including Supertrash, Urban Code and accessory brands such as Skinny Dip and Dogeared Jewellery.




Now, I didn't want to be a fan girl but I love Charlotte Tilbury. And Clarins. And just clothes in general - so I jumped at the opportunity!

Charlotte Tilbury is a first for John Lewis department stores and a first for Liverpool which was very exciting for us to try out!We were also told by resident make-up artists at Charlotte Tilbury, that there are going to be exclusive treatments available for customers, include 15 minute, quick-trick, mini makeovers and many other treatments from the Menu of Services.

Prosecco in hand, I rummaged through all the products and it's safe to say I've been converted to Charlotte Tilbury - her make up just goes on so smoothly and last for the longest time!


Finally we visited the BeautyBAR by Clarins and I was amazed by the luxurious alcove they had created in such a bustling department store. Clarins new BeautyBAR is also somewhere I think I'll spend a lot of time. They have currently got eight treatments to choose from which are all unisex and tailored to your skin's needs!

As you may or may not know, I suffer badly from breakouts so a facial is definitely on the cards for me - and at £25, that's a bargain!

Yes that's me having a massage...




A panoramic view of the BeautyBAR - thanks Caroline!

I loved all the cute jewellery that is dotted around the 'Loved and Found' area - definitely a stocking filler for Christmas! They also stock SkinnyDip headphones which I love! 



I received lots of great information about the new products and even got some gorgeous freebies (thanks John Lewis and Clarins!)

Hope you enjoy these pictures, head to my Twitter and Instagram for more photos and to view the goings-on in my daily life!

I really love creating content for you guys and I hope you enjoy reading it!

Thanks for reading,


Jx




No comments: