Wednesday, 25 November 2015

Christmas Wishlist 2015:

Hello Lovelies!

This morning I went out and bought myself an advent calendar and realised that I haven't written a Christmassy post yet!

I think I've been caught up in all my university work and other projects that I completely forgot about the best holiday of the year, how bad is that?!

So today's post is going to be about what I'm asking for for Christmas 2015. You'll notice that I don't ask for much because to be honest, if I need something, I can buy it myself and I'd rather have personal gifts than loads of things without sentimental value. So without further delay, here's my Christmas Wishlist for 2015.

1. A Pretty Gold necklace - preferably one from Estella Bartlett's John Lewis collection.

2. Whittard's of Chelsea do an amazing Lemon & Ginger loose leaf tea which I've had my eye on for ages.

3. A tea strainer and cafeterie - I'm obsessed with coffee and tea and these are two things I've always wanted to try, and in my 20th year of life I believe I am sophisticated enough to own them now.

4. A big fluffy dressing gown. My at-home aesthetic was once described to me as Steve Jobs/grandma and it couldn't be more accurate. I am a nana and have been eying up this dressing gown from George at Asda for all my grandma needs.

5. Lush products. Anything without cinnamon or banana scent I will accept, bloody love that place.

6. Clothes. as above. I love clothes and my mom is actually quite good at picking them out for me.

7. Call me Carrie Fletcher, but I absolutely love mugs. I will have loads of funky ones that never match, that's just the kind of girl I am.

So there's my list, told you it was small and simple! Hope you all liked it and weren't too bored!

 What does your Christmas list look like? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks for reading,


Jx

No comments: