Monday, 2 November 2015

A Blossoming Gift: from me to you!

Hello Lovelies!

Today's post is a review of the stunning bouquet I was sent by online florist and gift company Blossoming Gifts. This new and upcoming brand which stocks beautiful products for every age, gender and taste!

I received my Woodland bouquet on Friday morning with a box of chocolates and a cute little card from Blossoming Gifts. I was so excited I could barely wait to see the flowers inside!


The first thing I noticed was the packaging. It was safe and secure, ensuring the flowers remained in perfect condition. The flowers came with flower food and the stems were wrapped in cotton for the journey. I thought this was a thoughtful and high quality way of packaging flowers as some companies deliver flowers haphazardly and without much care and attention to detail. 


The flowers themselves were beautiful, fresh and really captured the Autumn vibe. The roses were my absolute favourites, with their beautiful colours which captured Autumn in so many ways! 

There chocolates I received were delicious and the perfect accompaniment to my beautiful bouquet! 
Now, don't think I'm just bragging about my bouquet without giving you a little something something...


You, my beloved readers, all receive a 33% discount off your orders from Blossoming gifts! The code is: BGIFTS33 and entitles you to your discount! 

This can be used on all bouquets except the "flowers by post" range - which is only a small range so you've been spoilt for choice here! If you're still interested in the By Post range click here for more information.

I personally can't wait to buy some more products from their Christmas Range which includes personalised gifts and hampers - and even Christmas flowers! Click here for more information. 

So if you have a girlfriend/mother/grandmother/auntie/sister and you're stuck for a gift - use the code and thank me later!

Seriously guys, the quality of these products and the beautiful flowers are something you cannot miss! Use the discount and tell them I sent you!

Hope you enjoyed this post, head to Blossoming Gifts

Thanks for reading, 


Jx







No comments: