Friday, 16 October 2015

Week of Women starts tomorrow!

Hello Lovelies!

Just a quick post this morning as I am running myself ragged making sure I get everything sorted for the upcoming week - anyone who has had guest writers before understands the pressure of scheduling and ensuring everyone gets enough coverage and that everyone's spelling is correct (don't worry girls - you were all pretty good spellers).

But this post is to hereby announce that #weekofwomen is starting tomorrow!! I can't believe I've actually got a week until my blog turns one! They grow up so fast...*tears overflowing*

A post is scheduled for everyday this week at 10am so keep your eye on the clock and share, comment, tweet me and Instagram to say that you've read them - it would really mean the world to me and my talented contributors!

Let's make this the best one year blogiversary ever!

Thanks for reading,


Jx

No comments: