Wednesday, 21 October 2015

Week of Women: Autumn Essentials

Hello Lovelies!

We're almost through our segment and I am so happy with the responses I'm receiving and the milestone of 7,000 views that we reached yesterday! My next guest is blogger Danielle Greaves who is going to be telling you all about her Autumn Essentials!

Hi guys! 

I feel honoured that Joanna has chosen me to be one of the wonderful ladies which are guest blogging this week. If you don't know me I'm Danielle from daniellelgreaves.blogspot.co.uk. It took me a while to decide what to write for this post, I went from baking to life to beauty to Autumn Essentials. Autumn is my favourite season so I decided to tell you all what i think is most important this season.

Bedside



I recently purchased a new vase and some flowers from my local supermarket to bring more life to my room, and I have to admit they have. I love the colour and the brightness they bring. Another thing I love to have on my bedside table is a good book. To me there is nothing better than curling up with a good book, some candles and a favourite blanket.


Decor


Decor is also another important thing to me, I apologise for the poor picture of my fairy lights but the lighting in my room just wasn't right. However, with these love heart shaped lights and candles I think the room is just filled with warmth. The red candle is one of my latest purchases, it's a christmas candle from Next called Winter Spice which was only £5, it smells beautiful.


Fashion

One of my favourite parts of a new season is the new fashion. There's nothing I love more than being cosy in nice warm clothes and knowing that I won't be one of them girls that is freezing all day long to look beautiful. This way I can be warm and look fashionable. My new coat and boots are both from New Look.

Beauty




Berry tones and dark colours are my thing. There's nothing better than a fresh coat of nail varnish in your favourite autumnal colours and my favourite 107 Kate Moss Rimmel lipstick. Don't get me wrong I still love a classy nude, but berry tones are something special. 



Product


 My favourite product from autumn and winter is Snow Fairy from Lush, which I happened to luckily see in the window when I was shopping the other day. I'm one of them girls that loves this product and waits all year long for it to come out again. I can tell it's close to christmas when this is released.



I hope you all enjoyed this post and will take a look at my blog where I talk all about life, beauty, literature, travel and all things student.


Love,

Danielle

Danielle Greaves 
Blogger @ daniellelgreaves.blogspot.co.uk << Check her out now!!





No comments: