Thursday, 1 October 2015

My first week of second year;

Hello Lovelies!

Just a short one today, and it's an apology/update on my life!

Sorry for being MIA recently but my life is becoming a bit of a whirlwind as I start my second year at Edge Hill University. 

If I'm honest, I was very nervous about the huge jump that occurs from being a fresher to being a second year, as I was concerned about our work load and the new information that was going to be thrown at me, left, right and centre. 

Although, as I walked into my class on Monday, I wasn't as nervous. I recognised all my old friends and my tutor and although it seemed like a lot of information, I've actually learnt quite a lot of it already!

I'm really excited to smash my second year! 

Let's aim high and hope I can get a 2:1! 

Thanks for reading, 


Joanna

No comments: