Tuesday, 6 October 2015

It's beginning to feel a lot like...Christmas?

Hello Lovelies!

I know we're are almost a week into it now but Happy October! The Fall season is upon us and I'm actually really starting to enjoy it. It's a time for snuggly jumpers and lots of hot drinks (Cafe Nero's hot chocolate is now a firm favourite.)

But weirdly, I've actually started to feel the Christmas spirit and I even walked into John Lewis to see gingerbread and candy canes lining the shelves! I'll even admit to buying some mini chocolate Santa's on my latest trip in to town, (59p, student bargain!) and a pair of pyjama bottoms from Primark with the Grinch on them! I've already decided what presents I'm making and my Christmas card list is written and ready (more on that to come in November!)

In recent years, Christmas has become a time for giving rather than receiving, enjoying time with the people you love and being relaxed and cosy after a long year of work, uni, existing. I'm excited for the cold nights, Christmas walks, the potential for snow and cosy evenings eating my weight in delicious food.

But of course Christmas is not here yet and my Christmas spirit will have to take a little back seat while I try to get through my essays and any other university work that gets thrown at me.

I have so many other things to look forward to, including my 1 year blogiversary (eeek!) and many other surprises headed your way!

Have any of you started getting the Christmas bug yet? Or are you more excited for Halloween? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks for reading,



Jx ( Your personal Christmas Elf)




Photo courtesy of Google Images





No comments: