Thursday, 24 September 2015

What I love about Autumn:

Hello Lovelies!

It's officially Autumn, and my little blog is almost a year old! Time sure flies when you're having fun!

I thought today I'd write a post about what I love about the months before Christmas season!

The colours
Browns, oranges, golds...the autumn is a brilliant season for redheads like myself - everything matches! Dark green is also making an appearance, especially at H and M at the moment and I'm loving it all.

Bonfire Night
Probably my favourite thing about the Autumn season is that night where you sit in a warm coat with a hot chocolate and watch the fireworks with your loved ones. Head to your local bonfire or be crazy and set your own fireworks off (be safe though please!)

Coffee
I am a coffee fan all year round, but Autumn is a time when a coffee might be the only thing that will get me through the early morning run to university.

Blankets
Getting cozy and watching some old movies by the fire, ah I cannot wait for it to get cold!


There's all my autumn favourites, what's yours?

Thanks for reading,


Jx

No comments: