Sunday, 6 September 2015

What's happening Jo? + new header design!

Hello Lovelies!

Today I thought I'd start off with an apology. I'm sorry I haven't been committed as I was back in July, but I have been moving, finding out more about where I live and trying to get the bloody wifi to work in my flat. 

Oh the trauma of being a 21st century teen...

Anyway, this is my little 'sorry' and hopefully you'll all forgive me for my laziness and encourage me to get back to it!

I really enjoy writing to you all and I hope you all like reading! 

I'd also like to write a thank you for getting me to over 5,000 views on the blog! It means so much that so many people have taken time out of their lives to have a read of a dreaming girls scribblings - or typings...anyway you get the point. 

In other news, Diary of a PR Girl has had a slight makeover, thanks to another blogging buddy and uni friend, Dani of www.daniellegreaves.blogspot.co.uk , go give her a look and say that I sent you! 

The new header matches my theme perfectly and sums me up pretty much (I'm basically 78% coffee) so I hope you all love it as much as I do! 

Thanks for reading, 


Jx

No comments: