Monday, 24 August 2015

What I got for my 19th birthday;

Hello Lovelies!

So Saturday was my 19th birthday, which I've been quite excited about!

I spent my day with the people I love and received so many beautiful gifts so thank you to everyone who was a part of it.

I spent the day at GoApe in Wyre Forest with Elliot which was terrifying but one of the coolest things I have ever experienced. It's a great date idea, or something to do with your girls - I even saw a hen do there! It was an amazing workout and I'm still waiting for my muscles to stop screaming at me.

My gifts were amazing and I am so grateful for having loved ones who know me so well. I received lots of girly gifts from Yankee Candle and Lush, things that I love and are going to fit in perfectly at my new flat. My friends did a great job with lots of 'Jo' gifts, including a photo frame with my two best friends Emily and Jess, candles, a cute watermelon mason jar, a beautiful scarf, bath bombs and lipstick. I also was given lots of wine which is ace and a beautiful, beautiful dress from Elliot's mom and her fiancé which I intend on wearing soon.

My boyfriend, who knows me better than I care to admit, bought me my favourite films (the Jurassic Park trilogy), a book called 'blogging for creatives' which is so up my street, a beautiful bouquet of roses, Prosecco and a pretty pink notebook for my uni/blogging work. I adore gifts that I can get use out of and these are perfect for me!

I was so spoilt by all my friends and family which made this birthday one that I won't soon forget!

Thanks for reading!



Jx

No comments: