Thursday, 6 August 2015

Book Review; Mad about the Boy

Hello Lovelies!

Seeing as I'm moving back up north soon, I decided to look through some of my many boxes to see what would be making the cut. I got to my book box (the biggest box I own) and found some of my many treasured books, including one I read a while ago...

Now, I describe myself as a bibliophile (someone who enjoys books) and so today I thought I'd do a review of the third book in the critically acclaimed series that is 'Bridget Jones's Diary' - the long awaited 'Mad about the Boy'.

Being such a huge fan of  'every-woman' Bridget, this book was a must when it first came out. I couldn't put it down and read it in a day.

This book shows us now-married Bridget Darcy and a mother to two children, and now instead of having man problems she takes us through the ups and downs of motherhood, with lashings of Daniel Cleaver and our beloved Mark Darcy too.

However, it isn't all comical throughout. I won't spoil it, but this book will make you laugh and cry endlessly.


Order it now off Amazon and relive your memories of big knickers Bridget and relate to her all over again!


Thanks for reading!



Jx

No comments: