Thursday, 9 July 2015

Why I don't always write about PR:

Hello Lovelies!

Today I thought I'd address the fact that most of my writing these days doesn't revolve around Public Relations.

There are several reasons for this...

Firstly, I'm currently on my summer holidays and I'm away from university, where I hear about lots of PR opportunities on a regular basis. When I'm away I focus on other things that I think will interest my audience (if I have one).

I also have reconsidered the field of PR I actually want to go into now, because there's so many different things I'm interested in... as you know if you read my blog a lot, I focus around lifestyle, beauty, fashion and now even health. I mean I'm actually taking a liking to politics! Something I never thought I'd like! (I blame you Paula). I could never pick one to focus on now.

So yes, I'm sorry if you come to this blog thinking it's going to be nothing but PR, because it's not. I'm still figuring myself and my preferences out, and it's going to be a long journey but hey, you're welcome to join me on the ride.

Thanks for reading this and I hope you continue reading,



Jx

No comments: