Today I thought I'd write a post to give you some insight into my life, seeing as you might not actually know much about me personally.
So here's twenty things you didn't know about me!
- My eyes are dark brown.
- I only like cheese when it's melted, my worst nightmare is a cheese sandwich *gags*.
- I have no allergies to any food (lucky me) but I do get hayfever.
- I once drove my mother's car into the wall that separates our drive from our neighbour's.
- I get cravings for coca cola, like really really bad.
- My favourite shop right now is Lush cosmetics.
- I have my tongue web (frenulum) pierced. That's the bit under my tongue, it's rocking.
- I have a huge vendetta against most TV presenters - I just really dislike them.
- I check my blog stats around eight times a day.
- My shoe size is a 4/5.
- I played Father Christmas in my Year 2 school play.
- I like snakes, but I'm still freaked out by spiders.
- My first pet of my own was a Black Moor goldfish called Joker. RIP.
- I still play Sims 3.
- My birth date is 22nd August 1996.
- I have three tattoos, a daisy between the back of my shoulder blades, a Hindi word on my ankle and a Greek 'X' on my ribs.
- My Dad is Greek-Cypriot, he's from Cyprus.
- I have dyed my hair most colours, including bright Rihanna red.
- I sing and have grades 4 and 5 in musical theatre, both at distinction level (brag).
- I love writing and I have written several short stories and started books.
Thanks for reading,