Tuesday, 14 July 2015

My travel bucket list:

Hello Lovelies!

For Valentine’s day this year, I bought my boyfriend, Elliot, a world map on which you could scratch off the countries you've visited. He’s a bit of an adventurer himself,  during March he was making his way to South Africa – lucky sod.
I’ve never been much of the adventure type, happy to sit on the beach in Cyprus rather than throw myself into things. However, since giving Elliot that map, I’ve been thinking about how much world there is out there that I’ve not even grasped. There are 196 countries on our beautiful Earth with vast cultures and indescribable experiences for everyone. So, I’ve given it a lot of thought and I’ve pulled together a list of the places I want to visit, and things I want to do. Enjoy!

TOP FIVE ADVENTURE SPOTS


5. Australia


Don’t you think that life down under is amazing and so relaxed? I mean, the colourful foods, the clear water and the accent?! Definitely want to visit this place, see the sights and meet a kangaroo. I'd like to take a trip to Fraser island.

4. New York City


Do I have to explain? The big apple has been a beacon for aspiring adventurers for decades, with its sleeplessness and grand architecture. My aim to try the two New York classics; a bagel and a coffee while walking around Central Park, pretending I’m Carrie Bradshaw *sighs* if only…

3. The Maldives


A tiny cluster of islands which happen to host the most romantic beach houses I’ve ever seen. The water is perfect for snorkelling and it’s definitely the worlds favourite honeymoon spot.

2. Amsterdam


This city is the pinnacle of freedom and culture. The architecture, the food, the people. It all seems like a Nordic fairytale. I’d like to visit all the vintage shops, museums and walk down the canal. How romantic…I hope Elliot is making notes!

1. British Columbia, Canada


There’s something you’ll have to understand about me. I am crazy for whales, particularly Killer Whales. One of the best places to go sea kayaking and see orcas in their natural environment. It’s just the most amazing thing and I can’t wait to visit.
I hope you all enjoyed that little list and maybe I’ve inspired you to visit some beautiful places.
If not, I’m sure you could just Google it…

Thanks for reading!



Jx

Enquiries: diaryofa-prgirl@outlook.com
Twitter: @joanna22x

1 comment:

Vanessa Billie-Jill-Jean said...

Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
Let me know follow you then back.
Lovely greets Nessa