Monday, 27 July 2015

Lush wishlist and favourites;

Hello Lovelies!

Now, everyone in the blogging community is obsessed with Lush Cosmetics products. I, myself am no different! 

I've been obsessed with their bath bombs since I was old enough to have pocket money and now I'm fully immersed in all the amazing products Lush has to offer, so much so that I decided to make a wishlist on my account! 

The wishlist includes;


  • Brazilliant shampoo bar
  • Honey I washed my hair shampoo bar
  • Rehab shampoo
  • Titsy totsy bath bomb 
  • Twilight bath bomb 
  • Strawberry feels forever massage bar
  • Catastrophe cosmetic fresh face mask
  • You've been mangoed luxury bath melt

I wish I had enough money right now to buy all these beautiful products, hopefully I'll receive some for my birthday (fingers crossed!) 

Don't forget to make your own wishlist on Lush.co.uk, and check out mine. 

https://www.lush.co.uk/my-account/wishlist

Thanks for reading, 



Jx

photo courtesy of lush.co.uk

No comments: