Thursday, 30 July 2015

How to get over being run down;

Hello Lovelies!

You know when you get that feeling that you're just not 100% yourself? You're covered in zits, your body aches, you've got the worst blocked nose in history, and you just need to sleep it off and recuperate.

If you're a regular reader then you know I've started work and it's been a bit of a shock to the system. I'm really suffering with my feet and knees right now so here's how I'm trying to make myself better!

1.) Rest. Sleep makes me feel like a new woman especially when I'm waking up as early as I do! Get into bed, read a chapter of your new book/your favourite Netflix show (try Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt)  and settle down for the night. Try a decaffeinated warm drink to help you drift off to the land of nod.

2.) Relax. Have a bubble bath or a long shower to scrub off the day. Use body scrubs and moisturiser that smell amazing and you'll feel clean as a whistle and you day will get even better! I recommend the 'I Love Strawberries & Cream' Shower smoothie which you can buy here.

3.) Respect. Listen to your body, if it's hurting there's a chance that there's a problem. My knee recently has come under a lot of stress and I'm going to visit the doctor's about it to get a second opinion. But make sure your body is happy so it can do whatever you set your mind to.

There's the three R's on how to help yourself get back up when you're run down. Hope this helps and if you have any more tips, don't hesitate to let me know!

Thanks for reading!


Jx

photo courtesy of advancecosmetic.com



No comments: