Sunday, 5 July 2015

Film Review: Jurassic World

Hello Lovelies!

Since this summer is all about the biggest long awaited blockbusters, I thought I'd try something different and write a film review.

I have been a die hard Jurassic Park fan since I was a little girl and even though I would have nightmares about velociraptors for weeks, I would still sit and watch the movies whenever my parents would let me.

Of course, when I found out that the fourth film was in motion, I could not contain my excitement and promised myself that I'd be seeing it as soon as I could.

So a couple of weeks ago, on the first night, I dragged my boyfriend (who had never watched any of the films - gasp!) along to watch the film I'd been waiting for.

Overall, I was greatly impressed with the film, the history of the previous films was beautifully intertwined with the new technology in the park, the use of mechanical dinosaurs paired with the new CGI and the updated park all brought the series of films into the 21st century.

The new dinosaurs, the Indominus Rex and the Mosasaurus, had me clinging to the edge of my seat in fear and anticipation and the appropriately named 'Raptor Squad', was literally 'goals' for every fan - including myself.



The human cast of the film were also spot on. Ex marine Owen Grady played by funny man Chris Pratt was definite eye candy for the ladies.

I mean, rugged and bad ass with a troop of raptors? Sign me up.

Bryce Dallas Howard deserves a bloody standing ovation for doing all that running and sweating and screaming in heels! Bravo woman, bravo.

I'd definitely recommend this to everyone of all ages, boys and girls alike. It's full of comedy, action and amazing kick ass dinosaurs.

Go see it now, before it's out of the movies!

Thanks for reading!



Jx

No comments: