Monday, 20 July 2015

10 things I'm thankful for;

Hello Lovelies!

I haven't written in a few days because I've been working but I thought I'd tell you guys ten things that I'm thankful for in my life.

1.) My Family and friends

The love and support I receive from my family and friends is insane and I couldn't live the way I do without my mom, dad, my grandparents, my aunts, uncles, friends and my siblings. We fight a lot but it's made up by all the great times we share.

2.) Elliot

He's a great partner, my best friend and forever calling me out on my shit. He makes me want to achieve so much and supports me endlessly, so thanks Ell! You're a star! Here's to many more memories!

3.) My senses

The ability to use all five senses is something I have definitely taken for granted. I recently lost hearing in my left ear and when it finally unblocked, I've never felt so grateful to hear things properly again. We use our senses everyday and they help us shape our preferences, so I'm glad I can use them to their full potential.

4.) My Health

I've luckily never had a serious bout of illness in my lifetime but I know others who have. Never take good health for granted. I am so grateful that my body is healthy and happy.

5.) Showers/Baths

When you get back from a long day and you're aching, a warm shower of bath is literally heaven. Filling the bath with beautiful scents, essential oils and bubbles can make you feel like a pampered princess (or prince!).

6.) Food

Sweet things really. I am crazy for mangoes, melons and anything sweet and juicy. I'm grateful for all food that I have the pleasure of eating. I realise that some people do not have the luxury of eating like I do, so I am grateful for what I have.

7.) Autumn 

The beautiful leaves, Halloween, Bonfire Night...all cold and crisp. Wearing lots of jumpers and big boots, waiting for Christmas to come! It's so calm and beautiful and I'm thankful that I get to watch it.

8.) My Birthday

My 19th is just over a month away now and I'm looking forward to it. To be celebrated by my family and friends is a lovely thought and getting to create memories is the best thing I could ask for.

9.) The little things

Cuddling someone, a mocha from Cortado, holding Elliot's hand, being walked home. All these things create perfect little memories and make my life so happy.

10.) You guys

I am so grateful for people who take time out of their lives to read this blog and share it with their friends and family. I love writing for you all and I intend to continue for a long long time.

Now I've told you what I'm thankful for, what are you thankful for?

Thanks for reading,


Jx


Enquiries: diaryofa-prgirl@outlook.com
Twitter: @joanna22x

No comments: