Monday, 13 April 2015

I'm back!

Hello Lovelies!

God, it feels so good to say that again!

I missed this! I've been so out of it for so long and it's seriously starting to make me feel bad, not writing down how I feel, I definitely needed a huge kick up the ass.

I realised how much I enjoy writing and I hope none of you have moved on to greener pastures and have waited eagerly by your laptops, praying for my return.

A lot has gone on since I went MIA, both in the fashion world and my personal life and I will be telling you all about it in time, just let me get back up to speed!

On a serious note, I am eternally grateful to the people who read this blog, who actually have decided my writing was worth it. I still have my doubts as to whether I can write or not and if anyone even takes anything away from this blog then I couldn't be happier. I've had some lovely surprises and made some decisions about my life lately and I hope you guys want to follow me on my journey.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Cya soon,



Jx





No comments: