Friday, 16 January 2015

Awards season: PCA and Golden Globes;

Hello Lovelies!

I'm back at university now so I'm back for a fashion filled 2015!

Now there's nothing better to me than January sales and... Awards Season! The only time I can sit in front of the TV and scream about Leo DiCaprio and not get judged...much.

Along with the beautiful celebrities, there are many beautiful dresses and I've already seen quite a few that will be making my list. However, there were also some red carpet train wrecks out there this year, which I will be reviewing as well.

People's Choice Awards:

As soon as I turned to the E! red carpet channel, I had already chosen my favourite dress of the night, worn by one of the interviewers, E!'s very own Giuliana Rancic. Her choice of a spearmint coloured Tony Ward dress paired with Gianvito Rossi heels had me fall in love with this perfectly feminine outfit, deeming her to be best dressed at the Awards. I also loved Monica Potter's choice of simple and flattering black jumpsuit with gold chain in a halter neck, a perfect contribution to this year's go to style.

This award show for me was definitely more misses than hits this year. Especially with Kat Dennings channelling Morticia Addams (which is only okay on Halloween), and Sara Hyland looking like a 20's chandelier. I honestly did not enjoy her dress and was quite sad as I usually look forward to her outfit choices.


Golden Globes:

Now is it just me, or did everyone at the Golden globes wear white? It's definitely going to be this year's red carpet colour I feel, with celebrities such as Kate Hudson and Emily Blunt, wowing all the magazines with their gorgeous choice of dresses. With her pale skin and glowing make up, Emily definitely looked stunning in Michael Kors and Lorraine Schwartz Jewellery.

I also fell in love with Emma Stone's Lanvin jumpsuit, the navy blue colour is definitely gonna be entering my wardrobe soon! The encrusted silver bodice gave the whole outfit a glamorous flair.


So there's the best and worst dressed of the People's choice awards and Golden globes. Hope you all had as much fun watching them as I did!

Thanks for reading,

Jx

Instagram: diaryofa_prgirl
Twitter: diaryofa_prgirl
Polyvore: diaryofa-prgirl


No comments: