Wednesday, 10 December 2014

Clothes Show Live 2014;

Hello Lovelies!

Happy December!

I know I haven't posted in a while but I've been super busy because I'm moving to Liverpool next year and I've been travelling a lot back and forward.

I promise I'll never leave you again *hugs for all*

I went to the Clothes Show Live at Birmingham NEC on the 5th and it was very fun! There was so many beautiful clothes, great celebrities and some great deals on make up! I walked away with some amazing deals from Barry M including limited edition nail polishes, lip stain and eye shadow for only £10!

The whole area was full of celebrities there, mainly Made in Chelsea and TOWIE stars, including Lauren Goodger, Millie Mackintosh and even *swoons* Andy Jordan. I got a snap with him and his darling Mum, after buying a t-shirt from his surf shop Jam Industries. I recommend going to their on line store for more comfy and wearable clothing. The ASOS stores were also very stylish and surprisingly affordable.

The fashion shows themselves were a sight to behold. Multiple universities were asked to exhibit their clothes on the Image catwalk. Some of my favourites came from these catwalks and I sat through two shows in awe. Their designs were innovative, feminine and funky in all aspects and I definitely saw some of the next upcoming designers on the runway.

I definitely think that the Clothes Show should be on everyone's list for a fashionable and affordable 2015!

On another note, yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting the biggest boy band in the world - One Direction. My younger sister has had some health problems all her life and was offered some 'wishes' by the charity 'Rays of Sunshine'. So yesterday, my family and I went to London, were picked up in a limousine and taken to meet the boy band! My sister and my family are incredibly grateful for the experience and would greatly appreciate donations to the charity and thank them so much for making my sister's dream come true. I'll be posting pictures to Instagram so take a look!

Thanks for reading!

See you soon!


Jx

Instagram: lilfashion_blogger
Twitter: lilfashion_blog



No comments: