Saturday, 22 November 2014

I got published!

Hello Lovelies!

Got some absolutely wonderful news that's been under wraps for a while!

After being published as a #bestPRblogs on 'Behind the spin' PR magazine, the editor was kind enough to ask me to write an article about fashion PR and try and get some interviews!

I knew straightaway who I wanted to interview; PR Goddess Crosby Noricks.

But of course, I am just one little woman who had zero contacts and no idea how to even get on the radar of such a busy woman. Luckily I was fortunate enough to find her e-mail (hallelujah) and I sent her all my hope and a slightly begging email asking if she'd do an interview with me for Behind the spin...

Days went by and I assumed she was far too busy to interview with me...but then at 3am on morning, while I was finishing up an assignment (aah,student life), I got an email...FROM CROSBY!

I may or may not have screamed and woke my flatmates up, thinking I was being murdered.

After a few e-mails and my constant splutters of "you are the best" from me, Crosby agreed and I had the task of interviewing the most awesome woman in fashion PR!

You can read my interview by the end of the weekend at http://ow.ly/EJ1ql 

And don't forget to follow Crosby at prcouture.com ! 

Thanks for reading!

Jx

Instagram: lilfashion_blogger
Twitter: lilfashion_blog

No comments: