Saturday, 8 November 2014

Liverpool Trip;

Hello Lovelies!

Hope all of you had a lovely Bonfire Night in the UK!

I've had a bit of a hectic week with my assignments being due this week but I did have one day of relaxation where I visited the beautiful city of Liverpool for some retail therapy!

But before I tell you about that, first I have to express my extreme happiness because my December Vogue arrived! I have never been so excited to see it but there's something about Christmastime which gives me the fashion bug! Anyway, enough fangirling here's what I did this week!

While in Liverpool, I visited my favourite high street shop Topshop and although I didn't buy anything (I'm a student and currently very poor) the colours and clothing are just to die for!
I fell in love with a forest green lace dress for £36 but sadly, I can't afford it yet! It might have to be New Year dress for Christmas if Mother is feeling generous...

I also went into Forever 21, a shop which can be a bit hit and miss for me sometimes but I found a short dark teal textured skirt for only a fiver and I just had to buy it! The greens are currently my favourite colour for winter and autumn, along with black and burgundy.

Then, ladies and gents, I went into the store that no student with a passion for make up should go into.
MAC.
I know, I know, I shouldn't have but I'm drawn to it like a moth to a flame.

I ended up walking out with a new eyeshadow Humid (dark forest green), a lipstick Hang Up (burgundy red) and a guilty grin on my face.

Of course, you can't visit Liverpool without doing a little sightseeing, so I decided to visit the Walker Art Gallery and look at some of the paintings. It was really very beautiful and so interesting.

Now, I've started writing up my christmas list for the family, begging for Paloma Faith tickets and a ticket to London Fashion Weekend with my darling sister.

Hopefully all my Christmas wishes will come true!

Thanks for reading and see you soon!

Jx


PS check out my polyvore:  jchristofi-pr
Instagram: lilfashion_blogger
Twitter: lilfashion_blog

No comments: