Monday, 3 November 2014

Beauty Review/ My Recommendations;

Hiya Lovelies!

I'm sorry I haven't posted but I've got three deadlines due for university and it's piling up!

But since I'm currently having a huge writers block with a report, I thought I'd write a beauty review and give you guys some recommendations!

I'm one of those girls usually who will get up in the morning and spend about an hour putting make up on and it gives me such bad skin because of this, especially since Halloween happened and I was covered for three nights in a row, so my skin is taking a turn for the worse.

So I bought the Garnier Pure Active facial cleanser because it was half price at Superdrug (student remember?) and to see if it would work and MY GOD it did!
I have quite dry skin, but the cleanser left my skin feeling incredibly soft and smooth, just what I needed for these winter months. It is a deep pore wash also to get rid of blemishes and blackheads - something I think most teenage girls suffer with - so that's another plus!

It also smells incredible and the little micro-beads aren't too harsh like some cleansers.

It was only £1.95 from Superdrug when I bought it but I think the original price is £3.99 which is good considering the next product I'm reviewing is a little more high -end.

The flash rinse 1 minute facial cleanser by REN was given to me as my free gift from my Vogue subscription and usually prices around £30. It's got sleek white and silver packaging and smells a bit like citrus, since it's packed with vitamin C.

It's a water activated substance leaving skin looking firm, toned and smooth within a minute. It's incredible and /I would definitely buy it again, although I'd use it sparingly as it's expensive!

So there you go, those are my two high street and high end cleansers, both have great qualities and will hopefully leave your skin feeling as wonderful as mine does.

Now, I'd better get back to my 1,500 word report - oh the joys of PR!

Thanks for reading,

Jx

Instagram: lilfashion_blogger
Twitter: lilfashion_blog

No comments: