Friday, 24 October 2014

A warm welcome to my blog!

Hello and welcome to all my lovely readers!

My name is Joanna, I'm a PR student in my first year at Edge Hill University in Lancashire. I made this blog in order to get my voice out there and to help anyone who is studying or planning to study PR at university. But first, let's make this personal as I tell you a little more about myself...


  • I'm a country girl who grew up in the hills of Shropshire.
  • It's my dream to work for In magazines.
  • I will be attempting to learn more French in order to broaden my horizons. 
  • My favourite designer house is Chanel because of it's innovative designs and timeless classics - I think you all know what I mean *cough* Chanel suit *cough*.
  •  I love cities and although my university is a bit out in the sticks, it's only a half hour from Liverpool so I will be visiting there around the Winter time.
  • My favourite colour is pink and you will know this because everything I own, except clothing, is pink.
  • I love food, which is both a blessing and a curse. 
  • My favourite restaurant is CafĂ© Rouge.
  • I love make up.
  • I'm a lover of literature and collector of Vogue.
  • My fashion inspirations are Keira Knightly and Carey Mulligan.
  • I want to write for Vogue and meet the Queen, Anna Wintour.


So there's a few things about me for all of you nosey devils out there.

I feel like we know each other better already!

I will be posting every week on this blog about any fashion, travel, celebrity gossip and scandals that have tickled the public's fancy that week!

Thanks for reading!

J x



No comments: